Up to £400 per annum
over 1 year ago
Site Engineer (Mechanical)
Our client is currently looking for a Site Engineer to join their team on a Contract Basis. They are ideally looking for someone with a Mechanical Background. The role will be supporting effective delivery of the works in designated areas through the coordination of interfaces and monitoring and reporting of progress and resolution of problems.
- Experience of managing construction works on comparable major project infrastructure works
- Relevant experience on a large-scale infrastructure project.
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
- Understanding of project controls processes
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures
- Prior experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/ subcontractor's responsibilities contained in subcontract documents
- Supporting the Project Manager in preparing communications and instructions to designated contractors in accordance with the Works Contracts Administration Procedures.
- Overseeing construction and testing & commissioning activities of designated contracts at designated sites/ areas of responsibility
- Facilitating interfaces at designated sites, including interfaces between designated contractors and adjacent contractors, including Principal Contractors.
- Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
- Completing daily reports; keeping the Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.