4 months ago
Working on behalf of a nationwide consultancy we are currently looking for an Asset Engineer to assist Network Rail's Eastern Region Route Structures team in reviewing examinations and risk assessments during a period of transition to a new examination supplier.
1. Schedule examinations of structures assets and the evaluation of the reports in accordance standards.
2. Specify and prioritise actions to address defects, comments and other issues raised in the reports, in accordance with standards and functional policy, for inclusion in work plans.
3. Complete STE01 review for Detailed and Visual Examinations for Bridges, Retaining Walls and Culverts, to address current backlog in activity.
4. Oversee the development, implementation and handover of prioritised work items to realise the required outputs.
5. Review of open works items to be completed by Works Delivery, undertake risk assessment and review of prioritisation.
6. Maintain structures asset data and information within the company systems and processes