US$130000 - US$160000 per annum
about 2 years ago
The Systems Completion Process is defined as the sequential activities within a project that verify and prove the selection, design, construction, installation, integration, testing, and preparation of systems have been completed correctly, confirming the facility is ready for startup and operations. The Systems Completion Process is designed to help manage the transfer of care, custody, and control of facilities under construction with appropriate certification and documentation.
The Systems Completions Team Lead is responsible for ensuring that project establishes, and executes the systems completion process.
Engineering / Procurement Phase
- Determining optimum completions staffing requirements to meet all the project milestone dates.
- Developing, gaining project approval, and implementing Completions Procedures.
- Working with Central Shared Services (CSS) Completion Management System (CMS) team on specific project requirements to be implemented or modified in the System Completions Database (CMS) database.
- Interfacing with Information Management (IM) Team to ensure CMS IM requirements are planned for and met by project entities including how information will be exchanged between the engineering team, DCC, and the Systems Completion Database (CMS).
- Interfacing with Engineering to make sure that the engineering deliverables (for example component/asset lists, Job Packages) are agreed upon, in the optimal format, and on schedule to support implementation of the CMS system and generation of deliverable matrices to support construction and commissioning activities.
- Interfacing with Quality Group to establish strategy for managing Inspection and Test Plan (ITP) Quality Deliverables such as inspection and test records (ITRs) within CMS. Work with Quality to make sure their deliverable requirements are implemented and tracked in CMS.
- Interface with Project Entities to ensure that Preservation requirements and a preservation plan is developed including how preservation records will be managed in CMS..
- Interfacing with Regulatory Affairs, technical and design supervisions to establish strategy for managing RA deliverables such as RoK ACTs, certificates, logs, and permits and Acceptance Commission readiness within CMS.
- Liaising with Construction and OPS to establish acceptance criteria for engineered equipment and acceptance of constructed facilities (Mechanical Completion) before their turnover to the commissioning and startup team.
- Define the Certification Process and Handover Strategy.
- Interfacing with OPS / Commissioning team to establish the System / Sub System philosophy and system completion strategy including numbering scheme, system priority sequence, and other conventions as well as the production of Scope Drawings early enough to support turnover by System in the CMS.
- Begin early drafts of System Scope Drawings for PFD, PIDs, and Single Line diagrams.
- Identify Testing requirements for facility acceptance including System or Unit/Facility Performance Tests.
- Work with OPS to produce initial Startup sequence with milestones and integrate into schedule.
- Lead implementation effort of Systems and System Scope drawings in CMS.
- Ensuring project and contractor personnel are trained regarding all departmental procedures related to completions activities and interfaces and in use of the Completions Management System database (CMS).
- Attending all Kick Off meetings with Contractors to emphasize Project Completions requirements.
- Ensure that the System Completion Database (CMS) is loaded with baseline data from Engineering, Quality, and OPS to allow generation of a matrix of baseline certification documents.
- Tracking the certification process and progress via receipt of the required documents against the baseline of PSI Documents, Quality Documents, Regulatory Documents, Commissioning Procedures, and Test Procedures in CMS by Job Pack and System.
- Manage additional scope resulting from SEQs and ITCs and load the additional certification requirements into the CMS for tracking.
- Reviewing and communicating progress and performance status of Project Deliverables to the Construction Manager, Commissioning / OPS, and Base Operations and Project Manager including Quality (ITRs), RA (ACTs), and Construction (Pressure Test Packages, Loops, Punch Lists and Redlines).
- Organize and Manage Job Package and System Completion Walkdowns for Mechanical Completion, record all Punch Items into the System Completion Database and track them to closure.
- Determining when the requirements for System Mechanical Completion have been met and expediting System Mechanical Completion.
- Working with OPS to establish strategy and manage commissioning deliverable documentation such as Commissioning Redlines, Commissioning Punch Lists, Commissioning Procedures, and PSSRs.
- Hiring, Training, Managing, and Developing Completions staff.
Post Construction Phase
- Assist the OPS team in conducting and managing operational readiness reviews in CMS.
- Manage Commissioning Deliverables in CMS.
- Manage System Commissioning Punchitems and PSSRs punch items in CMS.
- Determining when the requirements for System Commissioning Completion and PSSR, and Final Handover have been met.
- Manage System/Unit Performance Testing results in CMS.
- Expediting System Commissioning Completion, and Final Handover ACTs and all the deliverables required to support their final signatures.
- Working with IM, DCC, and IMC on final handover of all hardcopy and electronic information from project systems, including CMS to their final repositories in base operations.