Dependent on Experience
28 days ago
Role: Systems Engineer
Our Client has a requirement for a Systems Engineer to work on range of exciting projects in the Rail sector. Candidates can work from a number of UK offices; Manchester, Birmingham, York or London
Our client has an opportunity for an experienced Systems Integration Engineer to join their growing Systems Engineering team. This position will suit a committed and ambitious engineer who can demonstrate strong leadership and interpersonal skills combined with commercial awareness and the ability to play their part in growing a dynamic high-performance team.
Job Role Responsibilities:
Main jobs repsonsibilites of the Systems Engineer will be:
- Implementing processes to capture, manage, validate and measure the quality of Requirements.
- Ensuring traceability from client needs to detailed engineering requirements through application of a requirements structure.
- Working closely with Stakeholders to elicit requirements, ensuring the resulting requirements are clear, concise, unambiguous and achievable.
- Work with projects to ensure robust evidence for the validation and verification of Requirements.
- Implementing systems, processes and using industry standard tools (e.g. DOORS) to support integration, requirements and V&V.
- Promoting the use of good practice requirements management, interface management, integration and V&V principles throughout project teams.
- Delivery within time and budget.
- maintaining and developing competence in line with systems competence framework
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with external parties to enhance the company reputation.
- Working collaboratively and integrate with Project teams, stakeholders and third parties
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of the DOORS™ Requirements Management system
- Demonstrable Requirements Engineering experience
- Flexibility in working hours will be required to meet the demands of the role
- Ability to travel to client sites and other SYSTRA offices will be required
- Able to undertake overseas assignments where required
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Systems Engineers looking for new employment.