29 days ago
As a Technical Professional Leader - Naval Architectural Stability lead, you will primarily provide support related to this discipline but may get involved in other areas of naval architecture. Specific responsibilities may include but are not limited to: Using industry-standard software for developing loading and offloading sequences and carrying out intact and damage stability analyses, hull subdivision and layout, longitudinal strength and identifying and addressing any down-flooding issues.
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Naval Architecture, Ocean Engineering or directly related discipline required
• Minimum 10+ years in Naval Architecture
• Strong knowledge of hull subdivision and stability and the applicable rules and regulations, preferably with experience of FPSOs
• Knowledge of Regulatory requirements for FPSOs desirable
• Experience with NAPA software essential