Technical Support Administrator
10 days ago
Role: Technical Support Administrator
Contract/Staff: 12 month initial contract
Our Client has a requirement for a Technical Support Administrator, who will be required to work on a 12 month contract in London.
Role Purpose: The primary function of this position is to be responsible for the administration and reporting of our clients Independent Verification Scheme, and HSE Projects Compliance Register associated with their assets.
Job Role Responsibilities:
• Providing technical and administrative support to maintain the PUK Written Scheme of Verification and maintain Performance Standards
• Liaise with Safety and Environmental Critical Equipment (SECE) owners in regard to Performance Standards.
• Input into high level strategies, policies, and business processes to achieve more effective Performance Standard compliance in accordance with the verification scheme.
• Liaising with senior management to ensure appropriate access to installations and to ensure documentation and resources to support the verification process are in place.
• Liaise with incumbent Independent Verification Body, ensuring programme completion and timely reporting.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
• Knowledge of UK regulations and guidance governing oil and gas production.
• Experience of working in Engineering discipline; ideally with safety critical equipment, associated performance standards and assurance/verification of performance. Oil & Gas industry experience is desirable
• Able to work independently and be comfortable reporting and interacting with senior management.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
• IT skills to an advanced level, specifically spreadsheet manipulation.
• Ability to read and interpret technical data.
• Safety studies scribing experience is desirable.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for candidates looking for new employment.