Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
29 days ago
- Carrying out assigned architectural design and technical specifications under guidance of a senior/lead architect,
- Drafting technical drawings and bills of materials on each stage of design process, from preliminary/concept design until detailed design.
- Technical documentation edition and other relevant support for the architectural team
- MSc degree in architecture,
- 3-5 years of professional experience in architectural design,
- Experience covering full project lifecycle from concept up to detailed design stage.
- Experience in industrial projects,
- International experience highly desirable,
- Revit (3D modelling) experience.
- High level of competence in AutoCad.
- An attractive remuneration package and benefits adequate to experience and qualifications
- Revit trainings and workshops, real opportunity to work with BIM technology,
- Opportunity for professional development in well-established and renowned engineering company