Birmingham, West Midlands
£350 - £400 per day + Inside IR35
12 months ago
A requirement for 2 x Asset Protection Engineers has come up in Birmingham on a contract basis, predominantly desk based with occasional Site Visits and meetings the main aspect of this role will be the reviewing of Civil Designs and production of Risk/Method Statements in addition to a commercial aspect where you'd be required to create cost estimates and issue BAPA's.
- Leads the requirements for examination and undertake evaluation, assessment and risk management of civil assets.
- Manages compliance of examination and evaluation of civil assets against requirements of standards.
- Provides engineering input to the standards and specifications for civil examinations and assessments.
- Maintains comprehensive and accurate asset records. Direct the implementation of monitoring systems and undertake the review of monitoring results and other control measures.
- Ideally Degree / HND in Civil Engineering
- multi-disciplined rail works experience