£39 - £80000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Talascend are working with a leading intralogistics engineering organisation based in London. Due to their part in winning new contracts, they are growing and are in need of a Site Manager on a fulltime basis.
Explore new paths with us
- Responsible for all aspects of the installation works including Health & Safety, Quality and Progress.
- You will also be expected to attend all Site meetings and produce relevant documentation that aligns with the PCR/Employers requirements.
- You will also be responsible for the management supervisors and our approved sub-contractors ensuring deliveries etc. are requested in a timely manner, site cleanliness is adhered too and installation is on programme.
- Ability to understand project schedules are essential as well as the ability to provide accurate progress data into the construction manager.
- Responsible for the effective control of all site activities, including lifting and hot works.
- Responsible for the quality of installation and performance of supplier's installation teams.
- Conducting site safet inspections.
Find new ways to use your talents
- Ideally have an engineering background HNC/HND
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge of Health & Safety and have experience of installing BHS. Ideally should be in possession of an Airside security pass, and also hold the relevant CSCS card.
- Experience in controlling multi disciple teams within an airport environment. Ideally within BHS projects.
- Effective communication skills in this position are essential.