£0.00 - £80000 per annum
about 3 years ago
We are working on behalf of a leading intralogistics engineering company based in London. They are now looking for a PM on a fulltime basis.
- Maintain and improve customer satisfaction and support the business sustainability model.
- Strong and effective H+S leadership.
- Chair various project meetings with both internal teams and suppliers representatives.
- Product delivery with major value or high risk projects.
- Ensure right first time approach within all of our business sectors within the project delivery environment.
Find new ways to use your talents
- Excellent communication skills between both internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Detailed knowledge of various contract models (NEC3 options as a priority)
- Good understanding of an end to end process for BHS.
- Ideally degree qaulified within an engineering background (HNC or HND along with relevant experience will also be acceptable).
- Ideally worked on integrated Automation Systems in the Manufacturing or Distribution Industries.