Up to £100000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Talascend is currently seeking a Business Development Manager- EPC for a direct hire opportunity in Germany.
About My Client:
Global EPC firm into Oil&Gas, Petrochemical & Industrial plants projects.
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Develop new and maintain existing customer relationships.
- Seek customers in company target markets through research and direct contact with potential customers.
- Generate project/business opportunities and RFP's through customer contact to meet company's business plans and growth strategies
- Drive the sales process from inquiry/RFP coordination through "Closing the Deal"
- Lead the development and preparation of RFP's, Pre-Qualification, formal presentations
- Ensure all communication with customers are in accordance with our client's standards and correct in content and format
- Solicit customer feedback through the project proposal and execution phases
- Maintain customer/potential customer contact lists
- Collaborate with company management to prepare and implement the company's Marketing and Business Development
- Plan and strategy for meeting business goals
- Perform other duties as assigned
Personal Attributes / Position Skills:
- A Degree in Engineering. Additionally, an MBA is highly preferable
- The candidate should be familiar of FEED to EPC Implementation.
- Must have minimum 7 years of experience in Business Development in Oil and Gas - EPC sector.
- Must be familiarity with mid to large size Petrochemical or Industrial plant project sales.
- Familiar with Petrochemical and Refinery project and should be technically sound with engineering terminology and plant equipment.
- Excellent communication skills in English and German are required.
- Technical expertise and comprehensive knowledge of all Engineering, Procurement and construction
Suitable candidates are requested to contact for a confidential discussion.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those qualified individuals who closely meet the qualifications of the position will be contacted. The details of the position are only a summary; other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Finally, we will retain your details (in line with the Data Protection Act) unless you inform us that you do not wish us to do so. Of course, we will not provide your details to any of our clients in relation to future opportunities unless you have given us permission to do so.
If you are interested in other positions with Talascend, please visit our website at www.Talascendint.com. Talascend is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer E/O/E.