£20.00 - £25.00 per hour
10 months ago
OFS is responsible for ensuring that the specified scope (package /material) is completely delivered at the required location and at the right time as per contractual requirement.
- Ensures that all Progress reports are received from the suppliers in the correct form at the correct time. OFS shall review the report and further provide his/her comments.
- Shall lead Kick Off Meeting to define the co-ordination procedure for Expediting set up the Buyer.
- Shall ensure that the Contractor's baseline schedule is available for tracking and monitoring.
- Actively supports engineering & quality discipline for expediting of critical documentation.
- OFS shall also review and monitor critical documents submittal and approval status with
- Engineering and Quality function for timely release of Manufacturing clearance to meet "On time delivery" target.
- Ensures that order fulfillment plans (desk & physical intervention) are prepared, maintained and updated in timely fashion. ? Expedites the suppliers for progress of packages allocated for his scope including coordination with internal disciplines to meet the project on-time deliveries.
- Checks progress by conducting supplier visits/walk downs (also unannounced, if there is suspicion of irregularities) at the manufacturers premises and their suppliers, on the manufacturing shop floors or in their offices.
- PLAN-vs.-ACTUAL comparative analysis of manufacturing planning, raw material procurement and actual manufacturing activities. OFS shall share Expediting Visit Reports timely with the Project Team.
- Conducts Desk Expediting Review Meetings with Suppliers and share Minutes of Meeting with the Project Team.
- In case of deviations from specifications (non-conformances), assessing the effect thereof on achieving on-time delivery in coordination with Engineering/Supplier Quality..
- Works with the suppliers to overcome delays with a concurred mitigation plan.
- Shall highlight any bottlenecks reported by Supplier as "Areas of concern"..
- Shall support Sourcing team/PPLM for claim management in case of supplier delays or time extension to be issued where delay is not attributable to supplier. OFSto issue relevant notifications to supplier for delays. OFS to support Sourcing team for issuing Contractual Letters to Suppliers.
- Shall be responsible for GRN to be entered in SAP/ERP system and ensure it reflects accurate OTD.
- OFS to estimate the budget for order fulfillment activities when required.
- Shall provide standard Order Fulfillment requirement to Sourcing team for incorporation in Purchase Order.
- Shall discuss & prepare Overall Time Schedule with Supplier prior to Order Placement.
- Shall provide Supplier Performance feedback to Sourcing/Commodity Leader .
- Shall follow all Order Fulfillment Processes & Tools.
Key Performance Indicators:
- On-time complete delivery of specified material / package as per PO.
- Accuracy and timeliness of reporting. * Adherence to the global processes and IT Tools for
- Works as per the spirit & the letter Integration.
Qualifications, Competencies & Experience Education
Bachelor degree in engineering / Additionally at least 5 years of relevant experience is required.