Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 3 years ago
Senior Quantity Surveyor- Required for Principal Contractor on the major Gatwick Airport upgrade programme.
Permanent position- Salary up to £52k depending on experience + package.
Based at Gatwick
- Responsible for site commercial activities reporting to a Commercial Manager or Area Quantity Surveyor. Managing and building skills within the Gatwick Commercial team.
- Working on the Gatwick Medium Complexity Civils Framework to ensure the successful financial completion of the project, protecting the exposure of the Company to financial risks, together with adherence to the commercial procedures of the Business.
- BSc Degree in Quantity Surveying and/or Chartered/Member of Professional organisation (desirable);
- Full UK Driving licence;
- Experience of multidisciplinary projects in the highways/airports sectors;
- Experienced in Civils works including Drainage, Earthworks etc in either Highways or Airports Sector.
- Experience with the NEC suite of contracts.