City of London, London
£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Fire Package Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 per year
Our client is an international mechanical, electrical and instrumentation company. They are looking for a Fire Package Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The Fire Package Manager Roles and Responsibilities are to:
- To be able to understand and manage the Programme including the following
- Excellent understanding of fire and electrical systems
- Design management
- Health and Safety must be an integral part of your planning and programme management
- Confident to be able to liaise with the Client
- Inspect and check the quality of Install
- Commercial Management - i.e. recording progress meeting, understanding risk
- Package Manager will have the following Experience
- Candidates must have at least 3 years' experience working in a similar role
- Experience working with Contractors.
This is a great opportunity for a Fire Package Manager to join a well known engineering company who will be expanding during the next 12 months.