over 1 year ago
The successful candidate will join an already established Pre Construction team on all phase's of this project. The project is a Mechanical & electrical installation and has a project value in excess of £8M & £35M.
Electrical Manager duties :
- Responsible for supervising and coordinating all the workings at a job site including that of a crew of electricians, apprentices, and labourers.
- Establish and adjust work timelines to meet the construction schedule for the project,
- Organize and coordinate all project materials and equipment.
- Ensure that all work installed is completed in accordance with the standards set All work will be completed on budget, on time, and in accordance with all applicable plans, specifications, codes, and industry standards.
Electrical Manager roles and responsibilities are to:
- Measuring from plan drawings and isometrics to produce fully priced detailed bills of quantities C/W labour hours and material costs
- Tracking costs and labour through the project
- Preparing costs for variations
- Producing monthly valuations
- Carry out full construction take off, prepare construction cost plan, track costs & Labour costs efficiency through the project
- Prepare subcontract packages for procurement, agree contracts and manage through to final account
Electrical Manager will have the following Experience:
- Previous experience on UK construction sites is essential
- An understanding of Commerical, Design and Programme
- A minimum of 6 years with a Tier2 M&E contractor on Commercial projects as a manager