Civil/Infra: Consents Manager: London
Up to £0.00 per annum + Negotiable
about 4 years ago
There is a requirement for a Consents Manager on a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project on a permanent-basis in London.
- Based at the client's offices in London, UK, this role co-ordinates the delivery of a Development Consent Order (DCO) Application on Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project.
- The role manages the deliverables of various components of application including the Environmental Impact Assessment, being produced by Others.
- Ensures that plans are in place to achieve and maintain compliance with all consents, commitments, licenses and permit requirements applicable to the assigned project. Provides technical assistance and supervisory direction to other project contractors.
- Identifies and manages resources needed to prepare the Development Consent Order to meet project timeframes.
Skills & Experience Required
- Experience in managing consents for a major infrastructure or construction project, preferably in the aviation industry.
- Knowledge of Development Consent Orders and associated procedures, and sound understanding of relevant legislation.
- Working knowledge of project and risk management processes and procedures.
- Experience in managing specialist teams in support of a major project.
- Experience in managing and providing technical oversight to contractors/subcontractors or consultants.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation and persuasion skills.
- Degree in a relevant subject.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (APM, IEMA, RTPI, etc.) desirable.
- Skilled in working collaboratively with others in a complex integrated environment.