Up to £0.00 per annum
about 1 year ago
Tasks & Responsibilities
* Description of the main principle tasks & responsibilities in the dimensions of operational, financial, process & tools, and people related
* Define the Commissioning strategy in accordance with Contractual and Project requirements.
* Identify all Contractual requirements related to Commissioning activities.
* Complete the "Preparation checklist".
* Review the law and local regulation impacting Commissioning activities and identify the corresponding impacts on the commissioning schedule and budget and where appropriate ensure inclusion in Project Risk register.
* Review and validate the MTS, STS, CMF and budget for the commissioning scope of work.
* Communicate and discus Commissioning strategy with Head of Commissioning, Partners, and Project Team.
* Planning, preparation and execution of all commissioning activities up to the PAC according to the defined Commissioning strategy.
* Ensure TOP Matrix is available together with boundary drawings and other applicable documentation.
* Review and define Division of Work (DOW) so that scope split between Commissioning, Construction, Subcontractors, partners, client… are fully understood.
* Issue Commissioning Execution Plan, Site Commissioning Safety Rules, Permit to Work procedure and Turnover Procedure as required by the Contract.
* Define and organize delivery of necessary commissioning tools and software.
* Facilitate the turnover of systems from erection to commissioning and from commissioning to the customer in accordance with current procedure/work instruction and the contract.
* Organize participation of Commissioning Team to final TOP walk down.
* Assess all remaining opened NCR (manufacturing and erection) to validate the proper transfer of the systems.
* Sign and issue Turn Over to Commissioning (TOP) protocol when the system is handed over to commissioning through document control.
* Ensure that commissioning is conducted according to the specification and engineering documentation.
* Manage Commissioning CSRs and PTW systems ensuring compliance by carrying out regular audits in line with EHS requirements.
* Ensure maintenance requirements for all plant and equipment are carried out in line with manufacturers requirements, that all related activities are record in maintenance schedule up to PAC.
* Complete the FSR before leaving the site
* Attend the compulsory quality & EHS training during the preparation period.
* Lead Quality & EHS by example.
* Follow-up the training matrix of the Commissioning Team in coordination with site EHS & Site Quality team.
* Enforce to the Commissioning team the EHS & Quality procedures.
* Issue Overall Hot and Cold Commissioning Risk assessment and implement its control measures throughout Commissioning and Operation period.
* Ensure that when necessary risk assessment & method statement are issued and followed by the ComLe, for the Commissioning and Operations activities performed.
* Participate in accident and near miss incident investigations that involve commissioning people or activities.
* Participate to the toolbox talk organized by the site management and deliver specific Toolbox talks to cover key Commissioning activities where necessary.
* Ensure all commissioning manager/ Leads & engineer perform one general plan inspection per week.
* Support for the commissioning scope any EHS or Quality audit.
* Verify on a weekly basis all commissioning ITPL are continuously filled up.
* Ensure that all technical deviations are reported properly and in detail with a corresponding Non-Conformance Report (NCR).
* Propose solution as far as possible to solve the NCR.
* If in relation with commissioning activities, implement the corrective action according to the disposition proposal and the schedule and close the NCR when the work is done.
* Management of all commissioning team including internal and external partners.
* Issue & update a commissioning organogram.
* Organize proper meeting structure in relation with SIM.
* Be a Team player and report properly and timely at all time to the Site and Project Teams and the client.
* Participate to Site and/or project coordination meeting.
* Define the risk & opportunity for the Commissioning scope of work and participate to the corresponding meetings.
* Communicate informally and regularly with other managers (OCM, PM…), to exchange information.
* Attend any team building organized and ensure the Commissioning team participates.
* Ensure transparency, by reporting all problems that have potential to impact the overall program, budget or contractual or commercial position.
* Fill-up commissioning portion of weekly and monthly site reports and other reports as requested by the project.
* Ensure diary and log book are updated daily to record any occurrences, problems, commissioning and operational activities and any relevant event.
* Attend if required the Construction review.
* Review on a monthly basis Commissioning schedule (MTS, STS), progress (CMS) and budget.
* Ensure the PRM, CMS and STS are consistent.
* Ensure that logbooks are maintained to record commissioning and operational events as specified in the work instructions.
* Report in Site Monthly Report past main issues faced and compile Lesson Learn at Home Office.
* Report and segregate into Site Feedback Site specific issues from Project specific issues.
* Collect all the commissioning and operating information as described in the standard procedure