Manchester, Greater Manchester
about 1 year ago
Our client is looking for a permanent Quantity Surveyors and Senior Quantity Surveyors to join their offices based in Manchester, Stoke-on-Trent and Leeds. Ideal candidate must be willing to travel.
What you'll need to succeed
- AMRICS qualified would be ideally
- Experienced in all aspects of Quantity Surveying - ability to work alone or within a team
- Degree in quantity surveying or commercial management or equivalent qualification
- Extra care PFI projects experience in the affordable housing, private residential and extra care sector.
- Track record of delivering residential projects in the UK.
- Pre and Post Contract Administration duties as both Traditional QS and Employer's Agent.
- Knowledge of various forms of procurement contracts
- Feasibility and Cost Planning, Measurement, Contract Administration,
On New Build or Residential Sector or Private and Affordable Housing, Extra Care and Care experience would be beneficial
Our client is offering a competitive salary package and the chance to work in an environment where you are well respected and given the opportunity to continue to develop and progress in your career.