US$60000 - US$100000 per annum
11 months ago
- Champion the LiHS culture at the Ersai Fabrication Yard through both Company and Contractor engagements.
- Demonstrate visible leadership of safety initiatives,
- Contribute to the LiHS, BBS, and other project OE/HES initiatives, safety walks, and regular field engagements (BBS, Leading Indicator metrics) to reinforce positive behaviors and provide constructive feedback for at-risk behaviors. Use and reinforce Stop Work Authority as appropriate.
- Ensure site execution in compliance with project HES plans, quality plans and procedures.
- Participate in HazIds, risk assessments, incident investigations, and other safety programs as needed to support safe and quality execution of the work.
- Contributor at daily toolbox talks with craft to demonstrate visible leadership.
- Support Team development and foster development of collaborative relationships with all work groups (TCO, Ersai, Subcontractors).
- Support a positive team, project, and Company reputation through positive visible representation with all stakeholders.
- Be flexible enough to facilitate a broad range of Fabrication issue identification and resolution to support Air Cooler Heat Exchanged Unit (ACHE) delivery.
- Company primary site construction SME that oversees the daily physical assembly and integration of the ACHE Units, anticipating problems, giving early warning of non-conformance, recommending corrective solutions to problems and working with the Contractor to enable implementation of effective corrective strategies.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience with a proven ability to work with contractor personnel in a mentoring/developmental role
- Experience in the mechanical and E&I disciplines is a must.
- Intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations
- High critical thinking/reasoning ability
- Effective communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
- Previous TCO/ Chevron/ XOM experience