Up to £0.00 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Crossrail currently have a requirement for a Contract Administrator in London at least until late-December 2018.
- To support the Project Manager in relation to the development and implementation of a Contract Management Program for the project consistent with Contracts Management Policies and Work Processes, Procedures and Systems.
- Ensure all commercial and contract issues are dealt within the projects at the lowest level cognisant with the delegated authorities.
- Perform any and all duties allocated by the Project Manager to ensure successful commercial management of the project goals and objectives.
- Supporting the Project Manager in providing the Project Team with reviews and analysis of the contract performance data.
- Supporting the Project Manager in maintaining a working relationship with the Project, Functional and Corporate Teams.
- Managing multiple framework and construction contracts.
Skills & Experience Required:
- Degree in Business, Quantity Surveying, Law, Engineering, Construction Management or Cost Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Experience and some formal training in pricing, contract law, contract drafting, administration and negotiation of change orders, effective correspondence, planning and scheduling, and cost control.
- Thorough knowledge of contract administration as appropriate to a multi-discipline major UK construction project.
- Extensive knowledge of the NEC suite of contracts, with operational implementation and daily contractor management.
- Working knowledge of engineering/construction industry contracting practices.