Deputy Depot C&I Manager
£56.3k - 59.8k per year + private medical insurance
about 1 month ago
Role: Deputy Depot C&I Manager
Our Client has a requirement for a Deputy Depot C&I Manager, who will be required to work on a permanent basis in Vietnam.
Role Purpose: Responsible for interacting with all Sub-systems and managing construction activities within the Depot construction area.
Job Role Responsibilities: Will be responsible for assisting in the management of the construction and installation activities for the E&M Systems comprising Signalling, Telecommunications, Platform Screen Doors, FSCADA, Power Supply, Trackwork, OCS, Depot and Workshop Equipment, AFC and Signage/Graphics for the Depot areas of the HCMC Line 1 Project. ii. Reporting to C&I Manager, he Deputy C&I Manager (Depot) will be responsible for the following works.
• Manage, monitor, and coordinate Subsystems & Subcontractors Wayside and Building works within the Depot areas.
Wayside works include:
(i) Track work
(ii) Overhead Contact System
(iii) Cabling and general installation works
Building works include:
(iv) Workshop buildings
(v) Depot & maintenance, operation(OCC) buildings
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
Total Working experience for rails project: 10 years,
1) Experience in construction management for E&M main contractors of same scale Railways project ; 7 years
2) Certificate of Graduation is required (at least bachelor degree of related major)
3) Certificate of English (such as TOIEC) is required if mother language is not English.
4)Strong skill for speaking & writing in English
5) Proven site and contractor management capabilities
6) Strong organisational skills
7) Good team leader with a strong focus on delivery and safety
8) Able to work well under pressure and adapt to changing situations or conditions
9) Strong problem solver and results driven
10) Proven management background in at least one (1) railway construction disciple.
At Talascend International we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for someone looking for new employment.