Manchester, Greater Manchester
£400 - £450 per day + Inside IR35
about 2 months ago
We are currently looking for an E&P Project Engineer to work in Manchester on a contract basis, this exciting opportunity will give someone a chance to work on the client side and be involved in/ influence a number of NR schemes across the NW and Central region such as NPR, HS2 and many more. In this role you will be involved in managing relevant design activities, implementing systems and procedures to maintain cost.
- Maintaining the use of relevant techniques and procedures of quantified and qualitative risk assessment and HAZOP analysis to allocated projects
- Manage the environmental aspects of allocated projects in accordance with environmental policy.
- Monitoring design and specialist consultants and contractors and provide project management advice in respect of all construction activities, including testing and commissioning and site supervision
- Degree in Engineering or Project/Programme Management (desirable)
- Electrification & Plant experience throughout Design and Construction phases
- Knowledge of CDM
- Previous experience at CRE (Desirable)
- Valid PTS