£37.5k - 42.5k per year
4 months ago
My client are looking for an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in electrical design engineering, with a proven track record in designing and developing electrical systems for blue-chip companies across multiple industries.
What is the role?
The main purpose of the Electrical Design Engineer is to design and develop electrical systems for various projects including MCC's, switchboards and control systems. As well as create electrical schematic diagrams and general arrangements using CAD software and perform electrical calculations. You will also be liaising with other engineers and project managers and participate in design reviews and provide technical guidance to other team members.
This role is hybrid working with 3 days per week in the office and also has the added benefit of flexitime starts between 7am and 9am. Hours are 37.5hrs Monday to Friday.
Who are they looking for?
- HNC/HND/Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or a related field.
- Strong experience in electrical design engineering, with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
- Proficiency in CAD software.
- Experience with electrical calculations.
- Knowledge of UK electrical codes and standards.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
At Talascend we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for a Project Manager looking for new employment.
Talascend is a First Recruitment Group company.