£45.00 - £50.00 per hour
almost 3 years ago
10 months min
This role is responsible for the technical coordination of engineering activities, and equipment specifications on High Voltage Substation projects. Specifically ensuring that projects are delivered safely, to a high standard of quality, and to time & budget.
In general, it will involve undertaking the following activities:
* Leading a design team consisting of engineers from various disciplines.
* Creating Technical Specifications to allow the procurement of High Voltage Plant and Equipment.
* Managing the technical interface with the Client and the Construction Teams.
* Leading the Safety by Design approach and ensuring high standards of quality within all design activities.
The following are considered to be essential skills for the role:
* Technical knowledge of high voltage substation design.
* Leadership and organisation skills, coupled with a pro-active nature and an ability to drive tasks forward.
* Communication and interpersonal skills and an ability to interact with personnel at various different levels.
* Wind Farm experience