US$67000 - US$150000.00 per annum
12 months ago
The 3GP EM Coordinator is a field based coordinator responsible to develop and implement all ER/EM activities at 3GP and develop an effective ER/EM program across the 3GP work site. This position must be dedicated to performance, self motivated, and expected to work independently without everyday supervision. Must be capable to demonstrate and show effective progress in multiple work fronts. The position requires working outside 50% of the time in extreme heat and cold. The position must demonstrate strong leadership while directing ER/EM work scopes across the project. Strong goal objective skills, ability to independently solve problems, and show results are more critical than years of EM experience.
Responsible to plan, coordinate, and implement day-to-day management of all 3GP ER/EM activities while providing visible leader of the ER/EM work scopes in the office and fields.
Routinely communicates with HES and construction management regarding contractor and site-wide ER/EM performance.
Routinely interfaces with contractor regarding ER/EM performance and develops gap measures for ER/EM matters.
Evaluates ER/EM effectiveness and develops mitigation measures to solve problems and improve effectiveness.
Responsible for overall ER/EM activities with 3GP staff and contract companies & aligns all activities with 3GP management to ensure ER competencies within the organizations
Directs and responsible for the daily activities of the EM Specialist and responsible for their effectiveness, work schedules, and integration into the organization
Develops and maintains Site Specific Emergency Response Plans (SSERPs) and ensure plan updates address present project risks.
Maintains full operational readiness of critical SimOps activities with impacts to 3GP work sites, works closely with BB and drilling operations, and ensure 3GP line managers are updated when operations create possible impacts on construction operations.
Work with TTGDS contractor as required to address gas detection system/alarming system gaps that impact the project.
Coordinate with EM Specialist and construction contractors to establish/maintain readiness of the work site On-Scene Response Teams (ORT), including up-to-date ORT lists for each work location/contractor
Develops and/or reviews all the ER/EM records, drill reports, lessons learned, and action items required to meet FGP, regulatory requirements, and responsible for their completeness.
Develops weekly and monthly ER/EM status reports for a distribution to the site and FGP HES Supervisor.
Provides weekly updates to HES Supervisor on program effectiveness, milestones, and readiness with direct oversight for 3GP ER/EM progress.
Provides support of HES Verification & Validation assurance programs and any HES programs as required.
Held accountable for ER/EM program effectiveness, milestones, and readiness
Works with Emergency Management Team Lead, Core Team EM Specialist, and other project EM Specialist to plan and execute emergency response drills and complete work actions from the drills.
Ensure Field Muster Area for the project is maintained and resources available to address mustering activities.
Must have the following skills:
* Effectively supervise EM Specialist and HES Specialist with ER/EM activities in the field without daily supervision of management
* Identify and mitigate safety, emergency response, and emergency management issues
* Effectively communicate with Project Management, HES Supervisors, EM Specialists, Contractor management and regulatory officials
* Effectively identify problems and develop solutions with effective and reasonable measures
* Monitor, assess and identify opportunities for HES/EM improvement
* Tengiz Experience Required
* Minimum 10 Years Industry Experience required
- Emergency Management, HES, and/or Operations experience preferred
* Computer literate with experience of Microsoft Office software required
* English - verbal and written required
* Organizational, training and communication skills required