Engineering - Senior Electrical Engineer
£40.00 - £45.00 per hour
about 2 years ago
6 Months +
Liquid error: internal
Requirement for Senior Electrical Engineer.
- Preferably Chartered Engineer (MIET)
- Suitable level of engineering design project experience including preliminary design, basis of design through to detailed design.
- Sector and project experience in Refinery, Chemicals and or Advanced Manufacturing is preferable.
- Demonstrable advanced experience in the complete suite of electrical engineering design services. This include (but is not limited to) MV and LV power distribution, generators, UPS systems, lighting & emergency lighting, vertical transportation, small power, voice / data, cable containment, fire alarm, security, lightning protection, earthing & bonding, hazardous areas and specialist control systems.
- Advanced knowledge of all applicable electrical engineering codes, standards and acceptable industry practices.