US$16800 - US$19600 per month
over 4 years ago
Liquid error: internal
10+ years of Construction progress measurement experiences (preferably
in MCP and Oil and Gas industries)
Good computer skill including exposure to progress measurement system (MileMarker preferred)
Effective communication and Leadership skills ; ability to work
independently with less supervision.
- Responsible for overall progress measurement including inputs to
- Implementation and support for MM LITE (progress measurement access
- Provide training to MM Technician and contactor resources
Routine communication with FGP CEPS Manager, Area Planner and
Subcontractor to resolve any issue related to MM and progress
- Responsible for IFC quantities take off, calculation and loading of manhours
from IFC documents for earn hour measurements.
- Responsible to validate the code of accounts on Daily Workforce Report,
check productivity results by contract and prime and resolve any anomalies.
- Distribution of preliminary progress and installed quantity reports to Area
CEPS Manager, Area Lead Planner and Construction Management team