£170 - £320 per day
over 3 years ago
Various Locations Manchester, Rugby, Birmingham, Wembley
We are currently looking to recruit Ex rail Signallers as part of the new initiative from the Government to keep the UK moving.
We want to speak to Ex Rail Signallers who have retired or moved onto different roles/careers.
If you were Sig 1 or Sig 10, it doesn't matter. We want to speak to you.
Work typically includes:
- Testing the signalling equipment
- Checking whether there are any disruptions to the train schedule, such as engineering works/incidents on the route.
- Setting a route for each train
- Communicating with train drivers and track workers where required
- Using manual or computerised systems to set and lock track points to direct the trains
- Using manual or computerised systems to change signals
- Monitoring train movements and data
- Dealing with unexpected incidents and completing reports.
For more information please apply and I will be in touch ASAP.