Up to €0.00 per annum
over 1 year ago
Attached to the Engineering Department based in France, you will be based in Italy - overseeing the manufacture of nuclear pressure equipment
- This role is key because you will drive the interface between manufacturing, engineering, notified body acting for the French regulator as well as management to ensure compliance with the applicable codes and regulations.
- you can analyze and develop programs and processes that ensure manufacturing compliance with regulatory requirements for nuclear pressure equipment.
- Experienced in manufacturing within a regulated environment, ideally in regulatory codes present in the nuclear environment, you make sure that the requirements for compliance are incorporated into the operating procedures, understood, respected and documented. You will focus more specifically on the application of these requirements in the manufacturing shop. : PDP, LDP, LDA, DSI, ADR applicable
- Your excellent communication and negotiation skills enable you to interact with all relevant stakeholders to help develop an organizational culture of error prevention, operational excellence and compliance, so that regulators' expectations are met. are systematically understood and achieved.
Skills, knowledge, Experience
- At least 6 years of manufacturing experience in a regulated environment
- Confirmed experience of using the RCC-M code with the French regulatory authorities desired
- Leadership qualities
- French and English fluent in writing and speaking
- Ideally, Italian