£1 - £2 per annum
12 days ago
Purpose of the Job
To support the Employer for the Canary Wharf Station Project to close out technical issues and assurance documentation for Stakeholders, contractors and the project team and other entities related to the project.
- Coordinate between various entities such as the appointed Contractors, Engineer's Group (CEG) and other internal and external stakeholders for the review and approval of assurance documentation, including coordination of interfaces and management of delivery and completion
- Act as the Point of Contact for all CIAC 2&3 assurance activities including Handover and closure of all project related documentation with RfL and MTR
- Manage Stakeholder requirements (RfL, MTR, CEG and the Project Team)
- Maintain and update the CIAC 2&3 and Handover Trackers and update of the Viz boards on a daily basis
- Attend meetings with Stakeholders to update them on the progress of close out of CIAC 2&3 issues
- Manage completion of all assurance activities arising from RfL, MTR, CEG and the Project team
- Capture, track and report against open items/issues; e.g. CIAC2&3, Handover and FDO
- Respond to all communication in relation to the CIAC 2&3 assurance and Handover programme.
- Arrange, chair, record and minute all necessary workshops and meetings required to progress the close out of all CIAC 2&3 and Handover issues.
- Report to the Employer's Project Engineering Manager on the progress and completion of CIAC 2&3 and Hanover activities
- Take reasonable care of your own and others' health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role by taking personal responsibility for working toTarget Zero principles.
- Co-operate with in all matters relating to health and safety, including following safe working procedures at all times
- Act as a role model for vision and values, behaving in ways that are in alignment with Ways of Working. Encourage and support others to do so too
- Promote equality in the workplace and adopt appropriate behaviour when interacting with colleagues
- Take necessary care to properly protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of corporate information from unauthorised disclosure, modification or destruction. Never knowingly put information or information systems at risk.
Main challenges of the job
- Reporting accurately and in a timely way all relevant progress in relation to the RfL and MTR assurance and handover processes
- Working well within a pressured driven environment
- Ability to plan and proactively manage delivery targets against agreed works programme
- Coordinating and communicating effectively with all internal and external stakeholders including the project team to achieve timely completion of all deliverables
- Organisation management and interpersonal skills to motivate and achieve success in the delivery of internal and external delivery teams
Dimensions & Interfaces (both internal and external)
- Reports to the Engineering Manager
- Will work directly with RfL and MTR interface representatives
- Proven track record in working in an engineering assurance environment relating to railway infrastructure
- Batchelor Degree in a relevant technical subject
- Proven track record in working with a diverse range of project stakeholders
- Experience in all pertinent aspects of Health and Safety within a railway environment
- Successful track record in the completion of assurance and handover deliverables within a fast track delivery environment