US$100000 - US$150000 per annum + expat and family package
over 2 years ago
Head of Product Validation Department
Product Validation Department
Product Validation Department validates wind turbine design to achieve high quality and low cost target through advanced testing technology with high efficiency. Through verification and validation for boundary of wind turbine products, sub-systems and components. Product Validation Department reduces the LCOE( levelized Cost of Energy) by quantifying product's functionality, performance, and robustness.
- Be responsible for the design, planning and implement the product validation strategy at wind turbine level, sub-system level, and key components level;
- Be responsible for enhancing organization ability and developing working mechanism for the global product validation;
- Be responsible for enhancing engineer's technical and professional abilities;
- Be responsible for development and maintenance of test and validation standards and product sign-offs;
- Be responsible for product validation effectiveness and efficiency;
- Be responsible for planning and deployment of test hardware resources, and effective operation;
- Be responsible for making industry / enterprise standards;
- Doctor or master's degree, major in mechanical, electrical, or control related, excellent self-learning ability.
- Working experience with excellent operating experience and ability at global company;
- More than 15-year experience of R&D or product testing and validation. Experience on wind turbine level, drive-train system, blade system, or modal testing and validation is plus;
- Familiar with products robustness testing, material testing, aero-dynamics testing.
- The excellent team management ability and leadership
- To have a deep understanding of quality system, familiar with quality control methods and tools;
- To have the challenge spirit;