City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
almost 2 years ago
Health and Safety Officer/Manager
Competitive Salary based on experience
We have a fantastic opportunity to join our clients growing team in Central London. Our well established client works on brilliant high end luxury projects for various clients throughout the world. Right now, they want an energetic Health and Safety Officer/Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
I cannot stress how good this opportunity would be to someone wanting to progress their career. You would be supported by a very experienced team and a Project Director who wants his whole team to progress and advance their careers through working together to delivery projects to a high standard.
- Prepare a UK compliant health and safety policy and company arrangements for the Client;
- Prepare a project specific construction phase health and safety plan for the Client;
- Prepare and/or assist with the production of a project method statement;
- Implement necessary systems and procedures for health and safety and CDM and training of key staff therein;
- Carry out the services set out in the document attached to this Schedule One.
- Ensure all accidents and near misses are reported.
- Ensure all plant and equipment is operated and maintained in a safe manner and operated by suitable qualified operators.
- Ensure risk assessments and method statements are completed/reviewed for all activities that could cause harm to any person and ensure appropriate control measures are put in place.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who has worked in Health and Safety previously on Construction projects and is fully qualified in Health and Safety and now looking to progress their career and grow within a company that appreciates you.