Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
ASAP - Subject to Work Permit
Heavy Lift & Transport Superintendent
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Support all HES Activities / Initiatives
* Observe for unsafe acts / unsafe conditions and raise observation cards.
* Participate in Behavioural Based Safety (BBS) and Safe a Life initiatives.
* Fully support and participate in all Injury and Incident Free (IIF) initiatives.
* Compliance with Ethics policies.
* Adhere to the Company's Health, Safety & Environment policies, procedures, standards and statuary requirements.
* Promote a continuous improvement culture within the team.
* Fully comply with Code of Ethics and principles.
* Provide technical advice on matters pertaining to primarily heavy transport and secondary rigging/lifting operations, management of change, deviations and / or non-compliances.
* Promote a continuous improvement culture.
* Other duties as required
* Provide oversight of the day-to-day heavy haul and assist with lifting activities performed by the Project's nominated Heavy Haul/ Heavy Lift contractor.
* Monitor contractor's transportation and lifting method statements to assure compliance with Project requirements.
* Ensure contractor's compliance with company's Health, Safety and Environment codes, procedures and policies.
* Correct and appropriate implementation of technical principles, practices, and methods for transport and lifting operations.
* Planning and monitoring module transport routing, crane pads/ laydown and equipment dressing areas.
* Compliance with daily & weekly reporting programs and schedules.
* Plan and perform work in accordance with project scheduling.
* Monitor and control the daily / weekly tasks of the heavy haul and heavy lift teams
* Liaise with third party heavy haul/ heavy lift contractor and FGP heavy lift/ heavy haul, ,module Integration team, ME&I contractors and FGP/Contractor engineering team.
* Provide support to contractor's maintenance teams as necessary in the detailed execution of preventative and corrective maintenance activities
* Fully support all aspects of HSE in safety awareness, effectiveness, and recommended work practices.
* Provide support to HSE during incident and accident investigations.
* Ensure all relevant equipment performance, certification and condition data are recorded accurately.
* Participate in the monitoring and assessment of all equipment operations.
* Contribute in conjunction with the HSE department to the Site's safety awareness, effectiveness programs, including recommendations to improve procedures, systems and work practices.
* Company focal point for field activities for Heavy Haul, lifting Operations and PAR installation across 3GI, 3GP, Gathering.
* Field focused, supervisory role with 80 % field presence and direct pro-active and collaborative interface with contractors and owners team.
* Participation in owner and contractor's toolbox talks, presentations.
* Oversight and active participation for module stacking, module/PAR and SOOG equipment installation.
* Participate in meetings, workshops and presentations as required or requested by company management.
* Review of data pertinent to execution, of the Heavy Lift/Heavy Haul scope. Coordinate Heavy Haul/Heavy Lift field execution leading to a successful execution the relevant scope.
* Comply with existing procedures and plans and identify risks and gaps.
* Interface and report with management and line manager.
* Liaise with dimensional control surveyors to ensure surveys and measurements are accurately performed and reported.
* Reporting to nominated focal points for project execution.
* Monitor construction activities and identify risks and report concerns to management
* Ensure communications between all stakeholders and provide sufficient information to management and department leads.
* Assist all stakeholders in the execution of Heavy Haul/Heavy Lift activities, participate actively and collaboratively with contractor personnel.
* Reporting and direct interfacing with Heavy Lift/Heavy Haul General Superintendent.