about 1 year ago
Undertake and coordinate all Elizabeth Line Safety Health Environment (SHE) reporting and analysis.
- Maintain up to date Health and Safety databases and ensuring appropriate and timely reporting of Health and Safety information.
- Complete line-wide data analysis and associated trending as the Railway moves into ROGS.
- Act as the point of contact with the RSSB (SMIS related).
- Act as the SMIS 'Coordinator' - activities to include:
- Data input
- End-to-end closure of inputs
- Mentoring and training where applicable (refresher/changes or new entrants)
- Supporting any related communications relating to SMIS
- RfLi SHE Reporting including Quality and Assurance outputs, data analysis and trending
- TfL SHE Reporting - CCOS, line-wide and bespoke.
- Bespoke reporting, RFLI-wide and stakeholders.
- Stakeholder liaison (TfL, MTR-EL, NR, HAL, ORR, RSSB).
- Prepare and deliver presentations on safety to a variety of senior stakeholders.
- Data analyst experience at an advanced level.
- Sound understanding of data, statistics and their application within TfL.
- Good understanding of the principles of 'Lean 6 Sigma'.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively across different organisations.
- Working knowledge of reporting requirements, with specific reference to safety.
- Experienced user of reporting systems and Excel and PowerPoint.