Up to £0.00 per annum
over 2 years ago
There is a requirement for Community & Stakeholder Engagement Manager to come onto the Heathrow Western Hub project in South-West London.
- This role manages community consultation and engagement activity, as well as Local Authority consultation and engagement activity, for a pre-application and application phase.
- Builds relationships with stakeholders and communities through proactive and reactive engagement activity.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for communities affected by the project (including those directly affected by compulsory purchase.
- Act as a trusted point of contact for Local Authorities affected by the project and coordinates project team Local Authority engagement.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and requirements related to public consultation and engagement.
- Works with the project team to integrate engagement outcomes, and to design and develop proposals for mitigation, compensation, and community investment.
- Manages, tracks and evaluates data on engagement activity for inclusion in the Consultation Report.
- Supports the planning and delivery of engagement activities for the project for key identified groups in the Stakeholder Engagement Plan including communities and local authorities
- Oversees the community engagement activities of the Consultation Consultant and the preparation of the Consultation Plan and works with Engagement & Consultation on the resolution of key issues arising from local resident and business engagement being undertaken by the Consultation Consultant
- Manages and assesses information and data relating to engagement activities and ensures robust and auditable documentation and recording of engagement activities and outcomes
Skills & Experience Required:
- Graduate degree and/or post graduate qualification in a community development/ engagement/communications/marketing field or similar relevant degree or qualification
- Significant experience of working in a community engagement or stakeholder engagement role on a high-profile and complex project, with either DCO, Hybrid Bill or TWA
- Proven experience of delivering and managing effective community relations in a high-profile and complex project (preferably construction or infrastructure with DCO, Hybrid Bill or TWA)
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of community and stakeholder engagement best practice, and of the requirements and regulations related to public consultation and engagement
- Proven experience of working directly and effectively with Local Authorities in an engagement role
- Experience of developing engagement plans and implementing stakeholder or community engagement processes and procedures.
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of using a variety of communication channels for engagement, including traditional, digital and social.
- Experience of managing contractors/ consultants.
You can also connect with me on Linkedin for other Infrastructure roles: https://www.linkedin.com/in/rosie-wilkinson/