Infrastructure System Completions Lead
US$84000 - US$150000 per annum
almost 5 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Infrastructure Systems Completion Lead - IOCC
Minimum Qualifications, Experience & Certification requirements:
- Experience with industrial building construction and start-up.
- Knowledge of design, installation and commissioning of building mechanical systems.
- Represent FGP and IOCC project team in engineering and project meetings.
- Ability to work closely and effectively with contractor engineering and construction personnel.
- Self-starter able to work independently and provide direction to resolution of engineering and construction issues.
- Independently assess technical challenges and implement process efficiency improvements with practical solutions.
- Lead the development of systems completions database, turnover documentation, and execution plan to facilitate systemized completions and turnover of the Integrated Operations and Control Center and Data Center Buildings and supporting utilities to the owner.
- Review and endorse Site Acceptance Test and Commissioning Procedures.
- Lead the execution of the commissioning scope using a commissioning contractor specialist team, vendor support personnel, and owner teams, to varying levels of completion depending on discipline.
- Disciplines include Utilities, HVAC, Electrical Control System, Uninterruptable Power Supplies up to 120 kVA, Fire Detection/Suppression, Building Management System, Public Address, Access Control, Closed Circuit Television, Telecoms, and
- Audio/Visual systems.
- Provide expert commissioning and startup support among engineering, construction, quality, preservation, and operations stakeholders.
- This position will also support the Engineering Manager and Construction Manager for the IOCC building construction. The primary focus for this aspect will be on HVAC and Building Management System.
- The position will also provide coordination with other teams related to security, PAGA, audio visual and other systems. The position requires review of vendor and contractor plans and understand and ensure that all procedures and specifications are followed, fully met, and safely executed.
- The successful candidate will be expected to provide safety leadership on the construction site supporting all safe work practices and safety initiatives.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain a sense of urgency to complete activities in support of the overall schedule for project delivery and perform other duties as required, including supporting other ongoing project activities.