about 1 month ago
Fantastic opportunity to work on one of the most iconic schemes across Europe, for a Land & Estate Asset Manager in London on a FTC. In this role the successful candidate will be required to manage core estate and land management occupational data, records and estate plans, tracking transfers and accounting for interim changes and final occupation of all land required to build and operate the railway. Develop records and electronic data, demonstrating and audit trail of land use by who, where and when across the estate through to completion and where applicable exchange of good title.
- Manage, maintain and update the Estates Management System (EMS) which holds the estates computerised land data.
- Working with the Estates team and Estates Management System, regularly maintain the milestone tracker.
- Collate the changing status of user occupation, where and when to produce a reporting dashboard on the status of custodianship and planned land transfers
- Manage, maintain and update the changing areas for each project across London as land transfers from one user to another ultimately through to the end user.
- Keep an audit trail in EMS of the land exchanges across the entire route, working with the Estates Senior CAD Coordinator to map in GIS.
- On overall completion of each project, check through historical database records, final handback certificates and mapping information to verify that all related sites used by each party have been successfully returned to the appropriate end user.
- Manage existing land referencing contracts and budget where necessary
- Act as main source to access the Property Register (CPR), which holds archived land acquisition data and notices served
- Manage access to Land Registry to check lease and freehold titles where applicable
- Manage and maintain interactive mapping systems to provide an accurate, reliable source of information that reflects projects status at any given time.
- Assist in practically managing some on-site final handback transfers to exchange estate land from the last outgoing contractor to final incoming end user.
- If required assist other land departments in the recognition of other land title gaps as where identified for clean-up of title with TfL and others.
- A postgraduate or similar, capable of quickly learning estate management IT database systems with excellent skills and the ability to produce and update Estate reports, information spreadsheets and dashboards
- Exemplary skills in Microsoft systems for reporting in particular excel
- Experience of a project organisation, task management and project planning, preferably related to land and property but not essential.
- Experience or keen willingness to work with digital mapping systems and land registry records
- Experience of managing quality standards
- Experience in external and internal stakeholder management'.
- Good communication and team building skills, especially between a variety of professional disciplines.
- Some understanding of the compulsory purchase process or provisions would be helpful.