Lead Electrical Engineer
26 days ago
Lead Electrical Engineer for Power System Studies/E-HAZOP
Lead Electrical Engineer to lead a 6-month intensive electrical study of existing refinery -petrochemical complex for integrating existing generation to grid.
- Lead electrical engineers as well as a dedicated ETAP specialist to complete the electrical studies
- Work with ETAP specialist and with the Client in identifying the scenarios for the studies involving power system simulations of large and complex electrical systems up to 6 GW involving brown field and green field integration including addition of new battery energy storage systems.
- Coordinate with process and mechanical disciplines for their studies on steam balance and e-Drives
- Facilitate E-HAZOP at Client’s offices based on the existing electrical changes due to the studies
- Prepare write ups combining the studies and E-HAZOP into the overall report
- Follow Project Schedule and control the Project Cost
Candidate must have good knowledge of ETAP studies and facilitation of ETAP studies and well as experience in E-HAZOP.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge in coordination of ETAP Power System Modelling and Analysis
- Extensive experience working in a multi - disciplinary Engineering office
- Good experience with refinery/petrochemical electrical systems
- Flexible approach to design solutions
- Decision making skills