Life Science - E & I Design Engineer - Milton Keynes
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Previous E&I design and construction support experience in the Pharmaceutical/ Biotechnology industry is essential.
Generating scope of work packages for E&I contractor for tender / procurement process.
- Co-ordination and supervision of E&I contractor(s) during construction and commissioning activities.
- Co-ordinate contractor activities to monitor and track work ensuring delivery of the schedule and budget.
- The Specification and procurement of Instrumentation.
- Preparation of E&I Deliverables, including instrument data sheets, schedules, hook up drawings, wiring and block diagrams, instrument loops, E&I Services layouts, schedules, load study's etc.
- Project Management and control of E&I Projects including cost estimates and reporting.
- Review project scope, budget and schedule.
- Programming works schedule and monitoring building progress, compliance with regulations and costs.
Degree in Engineering is preferred along with 5 plus years' experience in E&I Construction.