Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £0.00 per annum
11 months ago
This role will be part of a team completing EC&I design associated with process systems. Experience in pharmaceutical projects is highly preferred, particularly experience with clean room and hazardous environments. Complete design and engineering related to process equipment such as pumps, agitators, pharmaceutical equipment packages, actuated vales and instruments.
Principal Responsibilities & Accountabilities
Production of deliverables such as:
- Single Line Diagrams
- Loop Drawings
- Profibus Segment Drawings
- Cable Schedules
- Termination Schedules
- Block Cable Diagrams
- Modelling panels, containment and equipment in multidiscipline Revit model
- Preparation of material take-offs.
- Co-ordination of design by all disciplines within a Task Force Group including liaising with Engineers.
- Follow Company quality assurance procedures.
- Ensure clients' standards are understood and implemented.
- Check suppliers' drawings and calculations specific to the area of work.
Skills & Experience
- Three years' experience in Process E, C & I design. CAD experience
- Must be able to use Revit for modelling E,C&I equipment within a multidiscipline model
- 2D AutoCAD for loop drawings, etc.
- Experience of Profibus architecture required.
- Experience of design for hazardous areas.
- Knowledge and experience of design for pharmaceutical clean room environments