Life Science - Quality Advisor - Reading
Up to £0.00 per annum
about 2 years ago
12 months +
Liquid error: internal
What will be the core duties of the role?
· Support the Quality Head to create and implement a new QMS for the Consumer Healthcare business.
· Supports the implementation and maintenance, of the appropriate Country Quality Management Systems assigned to them.
· Supports the Quality Department in the training, including GxP training of UK employees.
· Effectively supports the management of the Quality Document Systems, with particular emphasis on the SOP Documentation System in support of corporate and local programmes.
· Effectively supports the management of the outsourced Product Technical Complaint activities in line with CHC quality policies, directives and standards and regulatory requirements.
Can you give me an overview of what your ideal candidate would look like?
Life science degree or equivalent
Relevant experience creating and implementing a Quality Management System from scratch within a regulated pharma environment
Project management experience