Materials Technologies Lead
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Province, United Arab Emirates
about 1 month ago
Role: Materials Technologies Lead
Location : Abu Dhabi
Our Client has a requirement for a Materials Technologies Lead, who will be required to work on a permanent basis in Abu Dhabi.
Coordinate, materials (metallic and non-metallic) and corrosion technologies as well as the Cathodic Protection systems and the painting, coating and insulation activities on a project to optimize the project performance. Be the interface between the Discipline Engineers and the Project Engineering Manager in EPC Projects and bids for Cathodic Protection systems of onshore projects, organize the work of personnel assigned to site operations,
Job Role Responsibilities:
The Lead ensures the execution of the engineering activities within own area of responsibility and ensures the compliance
with the QA/QC and HSE requirements.
▪ Guarantee the technical support to projects in the material and technology disciplines (material, coating, field joint coating, corrosion, insulation and cathodic protection)
▪ Coordinate the Discipline Engineers in task force
▪ Verify the consistency of the welding, material selection, NDT, coati ng, cathodic protection and corrosion engineering documents on the specific project.
▪ Optimize technologies of the various followed disciplines in order to maximize the vessel/project performance
▪ Activate, in case of project needs, specific technology developments potentially able to improve the project performance
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications: 15 years of experience in Welding - Painting - Cathodic Protection Systems with engineering degree/ Master in Metallurgical and Materials
At Talascend International we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for role looking for new employment.