Medical - Account Manager - Scotland
over 2 years ago
Are you an an established medical sales person looking for an exciting next opportunity?
My client are a market leading business in medical imaging, operating in a very niche part of this sector, with a great reputation. They are looking for an experienced sales person (at least 3 years) with a great knowledge of the NHS, ideally with capital equipment experience.
Great package offered including bonus & car allowance
- Responsible for achievement of the sales budget in your defined territory.
- Plan, organise and execute sales activity as directed by Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Manage and generate relationships with key clinicians and procurement depts.
- Assist as directed by Sales & Marketing Manager in responding to tenders and compiling quotes.
- Achieve and maintain a satisfactory standard of product knowledge.
- Strategic orientation, market understanding and commercial mind-set.
- Excel at communicating in person, over the phone, via email, and across teams.
- Strong track records in sales of Medical Devices / Imaging / Pharma industry.
- Expertise to identify value based opportunities for growth.
- Customer Orientation
- Business Development
- Communication and Presentation
- Results Orientation
If you are interested or would like to learn more about this opportunity then please send your CV and any further information