£40000 - £50000 per annum + + Bonus + Packafge
21 days ago
Business Development Manager - UK (Remote)
Salary: £40-50,000 + Bonus + Package
We are looking for an ambitious and motivated person, who thrives in a high-growth environment and wants to use their exceptional skills to grow our customer reach. You will develop the day to day sales activity for our service offering, building relationships with key decision makers within Local Authorities, NHS Trusts, and other lead contracting authorities.
We are looking for an organised and motivated person, with experience of new business development, ideally who has previously developed relationships with the NHS. You will play an important part in our expansion into new clinical areas and adjacent markets, as well as continuing our reach across the UK and Ireland.
- Assist with the development of a strategic sales plan in the UK
- Develop a customer segmentation plan to identify growth opportunities and establish customer acquisition plans
- Effectively communicate value propositions through proposals and presentations
- Support in the planning and execution of successful bids for tendered business opportunities
- Understand the market landscape and trends to spot emerging business opportunities
- Work closely with the Account Management team
Values and Behaviours:
- Promoting high standards to ensure quality customer and service user outcomes
- Demonstrable commitment to partnership working with internal and external stakeholders
- Passion for delivering exceptional service to customers, in ways that have a real impact
This position is mainly remote working, with the need to visit the Head Office once a month (minimum).
Lots of current opportunity with huge amounts of potential.