+ 9% Bonus + Car/ Allowance
about 1 year ago
DIGITAL HEALTHCARE MANAGER (**Can be based anywhere in the UK**)
My client are going through a period of considerable growth, and is seeking to take the lead in their respective market through the use of technology to support their product offering. This role is a unique opportunity within Industry to influence both Local and National Healthcare provision.
Location is ideally London, with travel to the midlands one day a week. Occasional travel will be required, both International and National.
- Creation, pilot, rollout, implementation and then ongoing management of a new business model, offering a digital solution to Healthcare Professionals in the UK
- Engaging with key stakeholders at a local level for pilots but also working to influence the NHS nationally as part of the Innovation agenda
- Liaising with Global colleagues and influencing strategic direction as part of the European Digital Healthcare team
- Building strong relationships with key external providers - especially IT, Legal and Data providers.
- Working with the Regional sales teams to develop and sell the digital solution as part of the commercial offering
- Linking all the above to the current added value service offering, being responsible for managing this brand in conjunction with the Marketing Manager
- Responsible for the review and translation of files and screens for software products and digital solutions
Planning and Organisation:
- Is aware of key objectives and requirements, organising their time effectively in order to meet all deadlines.
- Is able to prioritise effectively and is still able to perform to a high standard when under pressure.
- Be a highly organised 'completer-finisher' with rigorous attention to detail, who takes pride in seeing a job through.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills - able to communicate accurately, assertively, concisely and compellingly to a variety of audiences.
- Can explain and present complex issues in an accessible way.
- Able to quickly build strong relationships with colleagues and key stakeholders.
- Understands how to create a successful new business model in a complex market.
- Strong analytical skills to enable benefit modelling for both Customers and my client
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships with senior stakeholders and key customers (including nationally recognised Key Opinion Leaders within Healthcare)
- Able to work effectively as part of a project team as required.
- Prior experience of commercial strategy and business process modelling
- NHS experience preferred but non-essential