£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + + 30% Bonus + Package
4 months ago
Distributor Manager Europe & Africa
*Surgical Medical Devices*
The primary purpose of this role is to lead, manage and motivate Distributors to meet agreed sales targets and business objectives through implementation in line with company sales and marketing plans. The Distributor Manager will play a central role in the delivery of business strategy and achievement of market share growth in the region. The Distributor Manager will be responsible for ensuring that the account segmentation, prioritisation and resource allocation is optimised to meet sales targets and that resources are used efficiently. The Distributor Manager will be the primary relationship manager for Distributors within the Europe/Africa region and will ensure all contracts are in line with companies compliance program.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- To meet sales targets and business objectives for the product(s) as agreed with the Distributor Director.
- Renew annual distributor contracts, including quota and pricing negotiation
- To actively develop and implement the distributor sales plan, inclusive of P&L.
- Maintain and manage distributors motivating & driving sales and working with Distributors to develop an effective country business strategy
- To work with distributors ensuring regular visits to key markets or utilization of video conferencing to ensure they execute their Sales & Marketing Plan
- To regularly review business analytics, key performance indicators to ensure a detailed grasp of business performance drivers and market trends.
- To develop strong business relationships with key distributors and KOLs within the core market segments
- Provide clinical support to distributor teams/physicians as required, utilizing video conferencing where appropriate.
BASIC SKILLS/EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong sales experience in medical/surgical device/pharmaceutical selling
- Proven experience of successfully managing commercial/B2B relationships with Distributors
- Good understanding of market access and reimbursement
- The ability to work in a lab or an operating room environment
- Strong commercial acumen, a self-starter with strong time management, organization & planning skills,
- Ability to travel internationally up to 70% of working time is required