Medical - Events & Conventions Manager, EMEA
about 1 year ago
Events & Conventions Manager EMEA - Medical Device
Fixed Term Contract - Start ASAP until June 2023
Based: Switzerland or Belgium (preferences), UK or France can be considered also
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Essential responsibilities and duties of the role
- Key contact person for national and international congresses across the region (EMEA).
- Responsible for the organization of internal meetings such as but not restricted to sales meetings and kick-off meetings. both at national and international levels.
- Responsible for all planning, operational. implementation and post event activities.
- Relationship building with key stakeholders to ensure pre-meeting and optimal onsite communication, including with the sales force and management team.
- Supervise, direct and coordinate the activities of personnel, subcontractors and vendors as required to successfully execute all aspects of the event on the scheduled delivery day.
- Provide post-event analysis, budget recaps, participant feedback and incorporate this learning into future plans.
- Previous events management experience, preferably m the medical device industry University degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Proven negotiating skills with hotels. entertainers and other vendors.
- Excellent organizational, planning, project and budget management skills.
- Proven ability to take direlction and input and to develop effective and engaging branded events that will achieve the organization's goals.
- Ability to present and pitch ideas to the management team.
- Must be fluent in English, other European languages a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and international environment.
- Self-motivated and well organized.
- Ability to multitask while maintaining an attention to detail.
- This position requires up to 40% of domestic and international travel.