£80000 - £95000.00 per annum + 30% Bonus + Car/Allowance + Package
8 months ago
Sales Director, Europe *High growth business*
The Sales Director (SD) will be responsible for managing and leading their team and strategic key accounts across all EU direct markets. The SD will be responsible to develop and implement the country specific sales plans in conjunction with the NSM's in order to achieve and exceed the country's overall sales goals. As an integral member of the regional leadership team, they must continuously assesses training and development needs of the sales force to ensure the long term growth of the region.
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Manage, Lead and coach the NSM's in their daily activities
- Manage key accounts and customer relationships to improve market share with the current customer base and develop new customers.
- Manage direct market P&L
- Responsible for analyzing direct market and product trends to identify, develop, communicate, and implement a country strategic sales plan that is in line with the EMEA growth expectations.
- Provide coaching, training, and ongoing performance management to your team.
- Ability to work with, influence and lead regional cross-functional team members/stakeholders to implement and support sales and marketing strategies.
- Coordinate with EMEA leadership team to develop and implement comprehensive sales training programs on product lines, surgical technique and practice enhancement.
- Collaborate with EMEA leadership team to ensure consistent processes and share best practices.
- Manage the local introduction of new products.