11 months ago
MEP Construction Manager
Contract or Fixed Term Contract
Our well-known Rail Client is looking for a MEP Construction Manager to join their team on a contract basis.
The ideally candidate will have:
- Experience in electrical, mechanical and communication systems.
- Experience of IRNs, PCC and PACS.
- Experience in testing and commissioning, preferably in a Rail environment.
- Experience in ISA 13 (Independent Safety Assessment in the Raiway Industry).
- Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes.
- Knowledge of project controls processes.
- Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures.
- Experience supervising and administering subcontractors.
- Knowledge of the use of subcontracts; knowledge of the contractor/subcontractor's responsibilities contained in subcontract documents.
- Construction regulatory standards (CDM) experience and relevant experience in Construction Planning & Scheduling.