Modules Heavy Haulage and Installation Engineer
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi Province, United Arab Emirates
19 days ago
Role : Modules Heavy Haulage and Installation Engineer
Contract/Permanent : Permanent
Location : Abu Dhabi
Our Client has a requirement for a Modules Heavy Haulage and Installation Engineer, who will be required to work on a permanent basis in Abu Dhabi
Job Role Responsibilities:
Assigned to a modularized Onshore Project in Abu Dhabi / UAE, you are in charge to define the modules onshore transportation and installation sequence.
- Define modules Onshore transportation configuration using SPMT.
- Prepare the heavy haul roads layout and suggest plot plan modification which could ease module installation.
- Liaise with civil engineering team to assist the structural analysis of the modules and prepare the basis of design for the verification of the ground capacity and underground networks all along the Heavy Haulage roads. Modules being delivered to the installation site by cargo barges
- Responsible for the basic design of grillage and sea-fastening.
- Lead a team of draftsmen to prepare the required project drawings.
Experience / Skills / Knowledge / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s in mechanical engineering, with 10 years’ experience, involving site experience on modular projects. Proven experience in transportation engineering (knowledge of SPMT trailers, stability verification, lashing design and verification of transportation supports).
Knowledge of load-out/in operations (including ballasting and mooring engineering) is a plus.
At Talascend International we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That is why our Recruitment Consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
We actively recruit at all levels and this is a superb opportunity for Modules Heavy Haulage and Installation Engineer looking for new employment.